Saturday, September 8, 2007

First Time!

Hello! I hope to keep this up to date with pictures of the boys so everyone can watch them grow! I hope you enjoy!!

This is my newest project. we are painting in the toy room. one wall has a construction scene, with an excavator and backhoe and a train on a mountain.







The other wall has a dino scene. this is my favorite wall!




Roar!!!!




The wall with the window is painted a yellow orange and the wall with the door is painted an apple green





William and Andrew enjoying a bubble bath


This is from our Great Iowa Vacation! This cornfield is by my great aunt Judy's house. I just had to get a picture of my Arkansas guys by Iowa corn


This is William in Grandma Doherty's lilac bush

Andrew playing at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Iowa.


The three Vlastuin grandsons... looks like trouble... Dylan Chambers, William & Andrew Cherry


The four of us are making our strawberry rubarb jam!




It was a late night but we got 50+ jars done!! and a new phrase... "Jamit!"

No comments: