Saturday, we headed to the lake. It was too cold for swimming so we did fishing and then we took a 2 hour canoe ride. We we would stop along the shore and the boys would hunt for 'animals'. Usually tree branches and rock, but we had fun!
Sunday we got together with the Cherry's at Papa's house. Again too cold for swimming but the kids didn't mind. They had so much fun playing with their cousins!
Monday we relaxed at home and then hung out with some friends. Pretty easy going! I was able to squeeze in a project...

This is a nightstand that belonged to Mama Brown. I painted it white about a year ago along with a headboard/foot board. This I wanted to move into the living room and it was just too white. So I distressed it a little and added some brown stain. I think it turned out great and now it is in a spot where all the drawers can be used!!

While at my parent's house on Sat, I found lots of chairs in the basement. Next time we bring the truck I hope to bring some home... They look like they could use a makeover!!
No comments:
Post a Comment