We have had this book case ever since we got married. In fact, Steven had it long before that. It use to be dark brown, an ugly dark brown. My solution, paint it white. Loved it like that for years. Lately when I look at it I think ' that is too white'. Today I solved that problem. I took out my trusty sandpaper and stain and...

much better! Ok so you can't really see much of a difference in the pictures, but in person, it looks amazing... you'll just have to take my word for it! By the way, if you ever drop your trusty can of stain on your unprotected white carpet, WD-40 will take it right out. Not that I did that but I'm just saying... don't tell Steven...

Now to the growing! This boy amazes me every day!! He is always wanted to create a project (I wonder where he gets that from). Our new project is learning our letters. Sounds a little like school work, right? Well if he gets to cut something out he is all for it. Steven says we have to trick him to get him to learn... Don't tell Andrew!!! This boy is awesome with scissors!

And this boy, Oh my gosh!! He is growing and changing all the time. Kindergarten seems to have that effect on him. I so wish I could 'pause' him sometimes, but then we would miss this! He lost his first tooth. He pulled it himself too! Amazing boys I tell ya what!
4 comments:
Way to go William!!
What wonderful boys!!! You are soo blessed!!~jr
I like how your bookshelf turned out.
My boys are growing so fast too. I am trying to remember to hold on and enjoy the moments. Seems like they'll be leaving home before I know it.
wow scissors huh
Post a Comment