I consider my self to be a thrifty crafter (cheap and a little crazy!)
and William was in need of some short sleeve shirts for summer. He loves Star Wars and the cool shirts you can buy in the store start at $8, and that can add up quickly! Here was my solution Freezer Paper Stencils
I already had the freezer paper and the paint. The t-shirts were on sale at Hobby Lobby 50% off of $2.99. Super great deal!
So with some images from these great websites:
http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=stencil_swap
http://www.stencilry.org/stencils/
I got to work! Check out these cool shirts!
and William was in need of some short sleeve shirts for summer. He loves Star Wars and the cool shirts you can buy in the store start at $8, and that can add up quickly! Here was my solution Freezer Paper Stencils
I already had the freezer paper and the paint. The t-shirts were on sale at Hobby Lobby 50% off of $2.99. Super great deal!
So with some images from these great websites:
http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=stencil_swap
http://www.stencilry.org/stencils/
I got to work! Check out these cool shirts!






There are a few missing, a Darth Vader and a storm trooper. I have more to paint and now I've gotten the a couple of other ladies addicted!

3 comments:
I love the shirts! Very cool.
Very cool!! I can't wait to try it...first stop Hobby Lobby!!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment