Wednesday was our last night for
AWANA. They held an award ceremony for each group. Andrew's group is called the Cubbies. They are the 3 year olds-preschool. They were so cute!


Here they are singing a song about reading your bible and then you grow, grow, grow!
It was Andrew's first time on stage and he was super cute!!

Next up were the Sparks. The group is K-2nd grade. William has done so well this year with memorizing his verses. He finished 2 books and did a review! He got a couple awards for that.


He also won Sparks clubber of the year. He was so proud! We can't wait for next year. I am hoping to use their books as reviews for this summer.
Here they are with our good buddy Johnathon.
1 comment:
Awww.... They both are adorable! I love the way William held up his stuff for you to see! (I think you better start looking for a trophy case to put all of their awards in, it looks like they would have it filled up pretty soon)
Post a Comment