Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tanyard Creek

The Tanyard Creek trail is so great! It is in Bella Vista and really easy to find if you don't follow the directions I did. I turned down the wrong road and stayed on it too long. If you turn on the wrong road in Bella Vista be ready for a hilly curvy ride! I ended up back tracking and stopping at the grocery store and asked for directions... needless to stay, it was super easy to find!

It all started out harmless enough, let the boys walk in the water...
before I knew it they were up to their necks in it!


We headed up the trail to the waterfall and it was very nice and loud! I think this is somewhere we should definitely return to with dad!



We found this guy at the lower falls. The boys were swimming so close to it!



We came home with wet stinky clothes but lots of shells! I know we will be back in a few weeks with the two extra kids I will be watching, but I think we will skip the upper falls for safety (sanity) reasons!!

2 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Looks like lot of fun. We will have to get directions from you!

Amanda said...

Wow! Jump Zone looks like a lot of fun, and the creek is beautiful!