Oh my! These past two weeks have just flown by! The weather has been changing and we are trying to spend more time outside. Andrew has become very interested in building things in the garage. We got them hammers and nails and set up a little work bench area. He is out there building stuff all the time!

Now that it is not in the upper 90's everyday, the boys have been riding bikes more. We bought William a bigger bike as an early birthday gift. Now Andrew gets to ride his old one, they both have big kid bikes now!

Andrew is so funny on the bike track. He will pedal down the hills, but when it comes to going up the next he puts on the brakes. I think it was probably more funny to watch his parents run up and down the hills pushing him on the bike.
I remember making these as a kid with my mom and sisters. I am quite positive that we did not make superheros and star wars characters though! above is Super Man, Batman, and the Flash.below: General Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi

This past weekend Kim and I made a trip to visit Crystal and help her paint the baby girl's room. We painted circles Friday night and Saturday morning! These are on all the walls of the room. They turned out really great, all Crystal's idea! I think when the baby gets here, her first word will be circle!




1 comment:
I get my exercise pushing Andrew up the hills at the dirt track!
Post a Comment