Thursday, October 21, 2010

Auction time again!

It's time for the Kids Day Out Silent Auction again. This is my last year to make stuff for this auction, so I wanted to go big! Take a look at this little chair. I found it at the Goodwill and it was a little pricey at $8 but I thought why not! It was brown with lots of water stains on it. This is my before and it was after lots of sanding and priming.

I decided to paint it pink and paint zebra print on the seat. Here is a 'during' shot.


And AFTER! I used spray paint for the pink and I think the name is Watermelon. I think it turned out SUPER cute!! I am excited to see how much it will sell for at the auction.



I also made a Razorback themed Tutu. I just need to make a flower clip with a razorback pen in the middle. This is my first Tutu and I am sure it won't be my last... Abby will have some great tutus when she gets older!!


And finally a bootie and bib set. These booties were a little harder to sew because I wanted to line the razorbacks up just right!



4 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Super cute stuff...as always!

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! By the pic u sent me I thought that the zebra print was a fabric cushion so I am totally impressed that u painted it! AWESOME!!!!

Unknown said...

that chair is adorable! so cute. so fun to watch a transformation like that.

Anonymous said...

Love it all!!! You did go all out!!! Did say I loved it all!?!~jr