Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's over!

Christmas break has come and gone. We stayed really busy and sick. Poor William broke out with fever blisters all over his chin and under his nose. All he wanted for Christmas was for them to be gone! Thankfully I took him to the doctor and she said they had turned into a STAPH infection and she hooked us up with some great antibiotics. His face has cleared up in time for school to start!

All the 1st and 4th graders went on a caroling field trip, and they did such a great job!

William also lost both of his front teeth! I can't believe how fast this boy is growing!


We had our first of 3 Christmases at my parents' house and I made the boys matching pajama pants, and Abigail a flower for her hair.


The boys all got these helmets and everyone tried them on! I think they make they boys look like bobble head dolls!

We also had our Cornhole tournament and Derek and Crystal BARELY won and got to take home the coveted trophy!

Christmas morning at our house was so great! Steven spent most of Christmas eve night putting together this Lego castle for the boys. It was definitely the hit of the morning! This was so awesome to me because I bought this set at a consignment sale for $7! Sure there were pieces missing but nothing major! We added some of there Lego men from their other sets and they were so happy!

Our last Christmas was with the Cherrys on Christmas evening. I, of course, forgot my camera. It was so much fun exchanging gifts and hanging out with them.


And FINALLY I wanted to show you two creatures I finished last night! I didn't have a pattern for these guys, we just used our imaginations! They both have a pocket to keep the boys' treasures in. I finished them last night and both the boys love them. We think they turned out super cute!

The boys picked out the yarn and decided what they would look like. Andrew was so positive that he wanted one eye. I wasn't too sure about it, but he was totally right!

2 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Good times!! The trophy is "proudly" displayed on top of our entertainment center. It has already received questions.
The monsters are really cute! Great job!

william2233 said...

Great pictures from a children author of Concord, Ca.

http://www.freewebs.com/william2233/index.htm