Wednesday, June 1, 2011

50 hats!!

I have finally knit my 50th hat!! I really didn't think I would get this far!!

I have knit 9 adult beanies, 11 baby beanies and 7 of the 20's style with the ruffle. That's 27 right there!!

My next 50 I am going to mix it up a bit. I will post a picture on my blog or facebook of a hat I want to knit and the color of yarn I intend to use, if you like the hat let me know with a comment and it can be yours. I want to try all new patterns for the rest of my 100. It is more motivating for me to finish it, if I have a person in mind for a hat.

For now, my fingers are on a mini vacation for the month of June. I can't promise that I won't have a knitting project in my hands, but I can promise there will be no hurry or deadline... that is until July anyway!!














1 comment:

Gale said...

I am on a quest to knit 100 hats. Did 50 last year and will finish off the goal this year. So far the total is 82, with plenty of year left to get it done. Almost all of them have been charity knits, all different colors, different patterns. Has been fun.