We did a little fishing that night and I think the boys are 'hooked'!!
Wednesday we headed down to the boat dock early and we stayed down there the whole day! Did you know it was the hottest day of the year that day! 110 degrees! Perfect day for the lake!
William caught 2 catfish and both boys caught blue gills
We fished and swam all day. Toward the end of the day I got pretty brave (or crazy) and took the camera out in the water to get these pictures of them jumping off the dock. I am so glad I did!! I love these pictures!
They all did Ninja tricks for me.
And then Steven had me jump in... This is me realizing I can't hold my nose and hold both boys' hands!
And what day in 'my' life would be complete without some knitting?!?
Next week is the first day of school for us and I am excited, nervous and sad all at the same time! Andrew will be starting Kindergarten! Maybe I will have the time to post more often!
1 comment:
No one has succeeded in getting me "hooked". Good one. I've been on this punny run right now...annoying to those around me. I think I'm a genious!!
Post a Comment