Wednesday, September 10, 2008

nine years ago...

Nine years ago today I was at my parent's house getting ready for our wedding rehearsal at Magnolia Gardens. The next day we had the most beautiful outdoor wedding, it was perfect. Our lives have not turned out the way I pictured nine years ago, for instance I don't have 4 kids (and hopefully never will!) and we still live in the same state, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Time has gone by so quickly and yet it is hard for me to remember what my life was like before him. Today our life seems crazy at times and we feel like we don't spend enough time together, and I think it is only going to get worse...

He is THE most wonderful husband and father and I am so very thankful that he asked me to marry him! always and forever babe

3 comments:

Karen Sherrill said...

We will be married 17 years this November...I agree...where has the time gone.
I have to laugh...I only wanted 2 childern and ended up having 4...and we want more ;o).

Chambers Family said...

9 years already? Happy Anniversary!
Love you all!

Kristin said...

Congrats!!! my hubby and i got married at the pratt place barn in fayetteville October 8, 2005! i had my bridal pics taken at magnolia gardens!!! i loved it there!!!! keep in touch! i love to meet and get to know other blogging arkansas moms!