These are the last of my Christmas knits and I wanted to share them with you. These first two are Romantic Cable and Lace Vest. I had made one for myself and my sisters liked it so I made each of them one. Kim's is the blue and Crystal's is the teal.
And these are the last of my hats!! The white (mom) and red (crystal) are from my new favorite pattern on Ravelry I have made 4 of those. The mohawk hat is for Kim. After 4 hats made and shrunk to kid-size I finally got it right!! And the blue Cable Baby Beanie hat was SO easy and SO much fun to knit! That went to my cousin who is due any day! So I think that is all of my projects, check down at earlier posts to see the rest of the hats!



No comments:
Post a Comment