Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happenings...

Wow! It has been a week since we got the aquaruim and I think all I have done all week is stared at it. it is amazing and you see new things every day. All of the fish are out and about.



And we are trying to stay warm! talk about crazy weather... 60 one day and 25 the next!

Here are a few of the Christmas presents I have been working on. First... Holiday Potpourri for some neighbors. It smells so good! I want to drink it!



Bananna bread with chocolate chips, another gift... I think these will go to Sunday school teachers.


And the teacher gifts I mentioned below. 4 of those.



And HATS! This has been the year of the hats! By the time Christmas is here I will have made 10, and they are all gifts!

Here are a few... Black mohawk hat for Brother in law, Red hat/scarf for Dylan



Bright red beanie, I made 3 of those. Two for the neighbors and one for Logan, purple beanie for Lily, dark red for other brother in law and the red cable/bobble hat is for, well she may read this so I will keep that to myself! I have another mohawk hat and another cable/bobble hat to make.

Gosh, I guess that is 11! Wow! I also have a blue baby hat I am working on for my cousin who is due very soon!

I have some other projects in the works and I am finishing up two sweaters for my sisters. Talk about crunch time!!

I am feeling like this is my last post of the week, because of the above! We do have a busy weekend ahead of us, Friday is Christmas at Papa's house and Sunday is baking with friends! Oh what fun it is!!!

Until then... enjoy your crunch time!!

No comments: