Saturday morning we headed to the creek early before it got too hot. We decided to walk up the creek as far as we could without getting too wet! The boys had such a good time exploring! Daddy caught several crawdads.


We also got to see frogs jumping out of the water catching bugs. It was so neat! I guess that is the kind of thing you see when you are out here early! We should try late evening sometime.



After our explorations at the creek we had lunch and naps then off to the Hamilton's to enjoy their pool. Yesterday we were at the boat dock enjoying the lake, and I forgot my camera. I've got to get better at remembering it! Today we are working on getting back on schedule! Especially me!
Happy father's day to the best father these two boys could ask for. You are the best and my prayer is that our boys will become men and fathers like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment