On the way there, we would hear: Andrew: "Dylan's touching me..." Dylan: touching Andrew and saying "No" with a big grin on his face. Someday they will be the best of buds...
We started our trip in Rock Valley. Here we visited Grandma and Grandpa's, Amy's & Helen's. We saw some very cute kitten, cows, and a super cute puppy named Bob. Andrew loved Bob!



Next we were on our way to Larchwood... This was the most quiet car ride ever!!

In Larchwood we stayed at Grandma D's and played a lot outside. She lives next to a great park too! We got to see a lot of family on Sunday.

Monday we headed to our favorite farm... Great Aunt Judy's. It was super muddy and super windy but we still had fun!



On our way home we stopped in Omaha, no not for the College World Series... but for the wonderful Zoo! (which by the way was right next to the stadium for the world series... not good timing on our part!) I didn't get the camera out as much I should have. This zoo is SO great! We stayed 4 hours and didn't see half of it! We spent an hour in the dessert dome alone and I think we could have spent more time in it. There was so much to learn. I am totally jealous of anyone who lives close to it!


I loved this trip! Crystal and I decided next year the hubby's should go with us. They were lonely!
1 comment:
That pic with all the boys in the car sleeping....GREAT! WHAT A KEEPER!!!~jr
Post a Comment