Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy Hair

Last Wednesday was Crazy Hair Day at AWANA. The only hair color I had was hot pink, and they went for it!!



This is the newest member of our pack, Sampson! He came to us from my aunt and uncle in Iowa. He is 8 months old and super sweet!! The boys and I adore him and Steven likes him more every day (not a small dog person) and most importantly Chess likes him and has been acting younger!! Tomorrow he will be getting a new hair cut so I will have a better picture of him. He is a shitzu poodle mix... super cute! Thank you so much John and Helen for bringing him to us!!!


And finally all this cool weather has made me want to knit again! Here is my latest hat, now my favorite! I seriously have way too many hats!! Maybe I will give some away, maybe a giveaway on this blog... who knows!!

2 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Very cool hat!

Anonymous said...

loving the hat!!!~jr