Sunday, October 4, 2009

some times it's hard

It has been really hard for me lately to find free time to update the blog! Since William started school, Andrew has been my shadow. So this is what we have been up to lately.


Super Hero playtime


And Friday was really special... William didn't have school! We head out to 'our' trail and even though it was a little chilly we had fun. We also got to visit grandma at her job and visit our friends on the farm. They have 2 baby goats and they are SO cute!!




Then this weekend was a girls weekend! My sisters and mother and I got together at Kim's house to make our favorite jam, Strawberry Rhubarb! We made so much jam, 59 jars in all! We had so much fun, stayed up too late and ate too much and it was a wonderful time!






On Sunday all the guys (minus Derek he was enjoying his own alone time) came out to Kim & Micah's for lunch. It was fun having the boys play together, and here is proof that Andrew is starting to like Dylan!


I will try to do a better job of updating, we have another busy week and weekend coming up. We are meeting the newest member of our family this weekend and I am so excited. I will introduce you soon! I also have some major painting projects I am working on and need to take pictures of so I can share them with you. Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures with your family!!! The jars look yummy!!!(hint-hint)~jr