The Batman party was a huge hit! I have a ton of pictures to sort through and edit and zero time! So here is a preview! The biggest part of the party was when Batman Derek came to award the new super heroes their capes and certificates! He did an awesome job!! I got a picture of every kid with Batman and hope to include them in the thank you cards I need to write. Happy 4th Birthday sweet sweet Andrew!!

Today I got motivated! I have been trying to think of what I can do with all this left over felt. My neighbor has this great birthday banner made out of paper and we talked about how it would be better if it was made out of fabric. Well today I did some searching on the web for inspiration and this is what I came up with. I decided to do the boys' names (hoping Andrew would start to recognize his letters), I will do the Happy Birthday banner later.

This was so easy and sew free! Since I used felt I just glued everything together. I printed the letters from the computer using Coaster font style size 302 and let Andrew help cut them out (hoping the letters sink in) then I just used them to cut out the felt. Glued everything together and used my huge needle to thread the cotton string through. That's it. I think these took me about two hours to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment