
This is our cabin


view from the deck, view of the inside
The best part... When we opened the door, all the candles were lit and the tub was full. And there was a box of chocolates on the table, a bottle of champagne in the fridge and Steven's favorite, a package of Oreos on the counter (along with other snacks). There were other chocolates all over the cabin. We LOVED it all!!

These were a few of our visitors

Steven agreed to not bring any books and I agreed to not bring knitting. We did bring our favorite BK (before kids) board game, RISK. We use to play it for hours with April and Jason. Sometimes we would leave it all set up on the table so we could finish the game the next day. Anyway, Steven beat me. He says it is a first. Who knew I was so good at total world domination! I wasn't too sad to lose because next we played canasta and I beat him by thousands. We had a wonderful time and I can't say it enough, we LOVED the cabin!! You MUST stay there!!
Earlier today Steven left for Orlando for a business trip, he will be back Wednesday night! We miss him already! ....I love you babe!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had fun!!! What a treat, and so healthy for you guys. We will be back late Monday night, maybe Tuesday we can hit the park?
Post a Comment