Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Life in the mud pit

There is life in the garden. I am so excited that our seeds are starting to show. These first two are squash/zucchini. We won't know which is which until later... My garden buddies don't like to label things, they like surprises! The last one is corn. I know we probably won't get any corn from them, and I'm ok with that. We just want them to get really tall! We also have 4 tomatoes, sunflowers, cilantro, and hopefully beans. Chess stepped on the beans so we will have to wait and see. Not bad for a 7x13 garden.







I may be done blogging for the week, I've got some other projects I am working on and I really need to clean! I am finishing up a knit bear tonight that JR sold for me, $20! I can't believe it! I will probably post those tomorrow... what I am saying, I am addicted to blogging, I am sure I will post again tomorrow, if not tonight!!

No comments: