Thursday, April 16, 2009

Enjoying the weather!

Lovely day & lots of fun on the trampoline











This is our newest fish, a Dragon Goby. He will sift the sand, pretty cool to watch.




Here is the latest on the spray painting project. I have 3 chairs done with 1 to go and the table. I am LOVING the color!!


And I bought this chair today at a yard sale, $6. A little high, but it will match the set we have, just needs a new paint job, don't ya think! (The boys love it, they say, it's so colorful mama!!)

1 comment:

BlueCastle said...

I sometimes wonder if the things I "fix up" will end up in a garage sale years from now and someone will look at it and think "what in the world was she thinking?". :) I love the green chairs you painted! That color is so nice.