Here it is, my 'top secret' garden plan. Not really secret, kind of crazy! I think I may have gone a little over board on planting basil. I read in a book that planting marigolds and basil with tomatoes will help keep bugs away. We will see! Currently only a few things have sprouted and I haven't even put the bell peppers in the ground yet. I also think I went a little seed crazy, well the boys went seed crazy. I was able to have them aim for the rows I made, but there is a whole seed packet per row. At least they had fun! I am so excited for this summer when our dirt boxes will be overflowing with yumminess!

On a sadder note, our newest fish was found in the aquarium belly up. I think he just wasn't mean enough to handle his new home. We have ordered 3 more starfish and a sea cucumber to help clean our tank... hopefully they will receive a nicer welcome!
Tomorrow Andrew and I are off to dad's shop to plant more veggies! I hope to share pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment