Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Newest Critters

Here are our newest additions to the aquarium. These guys are suppose to help keep it clean. From the top right: Serpent Tiger Strip Sea Star, Sand sifting Star, Blue Linckia Sea Star, and the little blob is a Tiger Tail Sea Cucumber.

The blue is so beautiful in the tank but I must say our favorite is the serpent star. It moves a lot and the way it moves looks so cool! These guys came in the mail today just in time for lunch. We got them ready to join the tank and I invited our neighbors to come and see. I think it is so exciting and I love sharing the experience with kids! We had 6 kids watching and they all got to touch the blue star. We are pretty sure the stars will do fine in the tank, we aren't too sure about the cucumber. He might be tasty enough for the trigger fish to eat, we will have to see!

No comments: