Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another project, by request

I found this pattern on Monday night and got them finished today! William has been asking for a Manta Ray for his collection of sea creature toys, and thankfully instead of buying I was able to use some of my yarn stash and some craft items and tada two stuffed manta rays and two washclothes. This is the website with the free pattern, she has some pretty cute pictures of her rays! http://littlegreen.typepad.com/romansock/a-manta-ray.html



They have pipe cleaners in them so you can pose them and William's favorite part is that their mouths open so they can eat fish.



William immediately asked if he could put them in the tub so I quickly made two more that are not stuffed and are made with a thicker yarn and called them washclothes. They were pretty excited about them and had a ball in the tub!

2 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, that is just the cutest thing ever!!! How adorable!

~melody~

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, that is just the cutest thing ever!!! How adorable!

~melody~