Thursday, January 24, 2008

My camera is back!! And it works!!

Hello everyone! Well I know I said I would update every other week, but hey life gets crazy! Anyway, my camera is back and works like new! I just need to make sure I don't drop it again!!
These were my test shots. Andrew would not smile, he seems to be pretty moody lately. I think it is because he will be 2 soon, he is just testing out the attitude! He is getting pretty good at the dramatic falls if he doesn't get is way and can huff and pout like a pro.

William on the other had is the biggest ham in the house!

His Andrew impression




This is what I have been working on this month. I got a new Crochet book that has very cute patterns I made the red one first, it turned out a little big but it is the first piece of clothing I've actually made! The brown one is my favorite!


I had to wash out the picture to see the detail, it is a dark brown.


Anyway, now that the camera is back and I have run out of yarn (until my next trip to Hobby Lobby) I hope to start taking more pictures of the boys, having fun and staying warm. It has been pretty cold here, 30's, but this weekend it is going to be back up in the 50's or 60's. I think we will go out to my parent's house and enjoy the great outdoors! But I am still hoping for snow!!
Be sure to check out Dylan's page, Crystal has just updated with some great pics!!

No comments: