We were so excited to have a warm day in our chilly January. It got up to 62 today and we were outside enjoying it! We went out to my parent's house after church & nap and stayed outside until the sun went down. The boys love playing in all the dirt and today they got to ride the tractor with Grandpa. Andrew rode for the first time! I, of course forgot that I brought the camera, so no pictures of that, we will have to get some on the second ride! Andrew looked like he wasn't too sure about the ride, but he got on and didn't cry so it must not have been too bad!

I played a bit with the colors, trying to bring out the richer colors, I like it better, what do you think?


Steven and I try to make everything an adventure, so I told the boys that we had to climb this big mountain, and William had to be the first one, so he could say I won, I'm the fastest!


I just knew this would be the cutest picture ever, if only they would look at me! What does a mom have to do, stand on her head!
If only he would look!

Now the guys have to race up the driveway so they can run back down

William is first

Then Andrew, stumbling along the way
And finally daddy, making sure everyone makes it down without falling




This is Andrew after playing in the 'squishy' dirt, as William calls it. I don't have an after picture of Will because he tried and succeeded to get his shoes stuck in the mud and get his socks covered. I had to do the cleaning not picture taking!
And finally daddy, making sure everyone makes it down without falling



This is Andrew after playing in the 'squishy' dirt, as William calls it. I don't have an after picture of Will because he tried and succeeded to get his shoes stuck in the mud and get his socks covered. I had to do the cleaning not picture taking!
After our mud adventure we walked down to the boat dock where we watched my dad sink Christmas trees for fish. We also had cake for Micah's birthday and to celebrate Mom's new job!! Yay! She starts tomorrow!
I am hoping tomorrow will be warm again so I can take them to the park with the dog!
And I have been reading other blogs and got a new idea. I am going to try to remember conversations with William and share them with you. I will need Steven's help with this, he seems to remember everything! blog ya later! amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment