Thursday, February 14, 2008

Plastic bag project

Ok, so here is my newest idea, not original but I love the idea! I hope to make more interesting ones... it is made out of plastic bags! This one is made out of Harps grocery bags, circles from a target bag and the gray is from a khols bag. You just iron the bags together and it makes this really cool fabric type material. very easy to sew. They are sturdy and will stand up on it's own unlike some fabric.

I think this would be a good size for a gift bag. I added these cherries just for fun.

Anyway there are a lot a changes I want make to it, this is just my first one.


1 comment:

vicvic said...

I hope you're going to share instructions! Looks a heck of alot easier than trying to knit plastic bag strips together, lol!