Friday, February 22, 2008

This week in review!

Another busy week is coming to an end! We started with a visit to Kim and Micah's new house. It is very nice! They will be moving next weekend.
Wednesday Madilyn and Vanessa came over for a visit and she wanted to jump on the trampoline. She and William had fun!
Andrew was taking a nap.


Yesterday was kids day out and I got to go shopping ALONE! What fun!!! We also got a new dryer!! Thanks Uncle Don it works great!!!


This morning we went to see Kim at work http://www.acropolissalonanddayspa.com/
so we could get Andrew's hair cut... His beautiful straight hair. I really didn't want to get it cut but everyone (steven) says it time.



He didn't want to get in the airplane chair so Kim cut William's first. I told them both to smile.
It really isn't that bad! He was watching a movie and didn't want to look at me.

I couldn't get a picture of Kim doing Andrew's hair because I had to hold him still in the chair. He wasn't crying, just laughing! He thought the razor tickled!

After they get their hair cut we always go to Krispy Kreme and get free doughnuts but we couldn't today. Andrew didn't want to wear the cape to catch all his hair so he got it all over his shirt. I took it off and put his coat on before we left the salon. On the way to the car William found the biggest puddle and jumped in and got his shoes, socks and pants soaked. He took his shoes and socks off as soon as he got in the car. So needless to say, we went through the drive thru!

But they still liked the doughnuts!


Here is my newest bag! It turned out pretty good and I learned a few things. The heart in the front I actually colored on with a marker because the red I used from a JC Penney bag peeled right off! I am still trying to figure out what size I will get when I iron the plastic, because it shrinks a bit. I think it turned out pretty cute, not good enough to sell yet. I did a zigzag stitch around it too.
This used a lot of bags, I am still collecting, so if you have any PLEASE send them to me!
If you want to mail some, I can give you my address... the more colorful the better!
Front, I thought this would make a good knitting or crocheting bag. It says I heart (love) the fun of Yarn. it is 13" high and 10" across.

Back

Inside, I used a ribbon as the handle

We don't have an major plans this weekend. Hopefully we can go outside! I am so tired of it being cold! There is hope though, I can see daffodils peeking out of the ground!

1 comment:

Hamilton Family said...

love it love it love it!!!