William is at school on Mondays, so this is the day I will be working on their Christmas gifts, while Andrew is napping. I am making each of them a fleece blanket. Pattern on one side, solid on the other. I am taking some of the solid color and making a letter and sewing it on the pattern side. They are both all about their names and they LOVE fleece. This will keep them nice and warm!
The newest trick on the trampoline. Thankfully S doesn't jump!
And I thought it would be nice if William drew a thank you card and I would make copies of it and take care of the rest. He decided that he would draw ALL 14 thank you cards! What a big boy.
And now William is sick with a stomach bug. Andrew had it Friday. I am hoping and praying I am not next!





No comments:
Post a Comment