Saturday, November 1, 2008

previously mentioned...

As I had mentioned before, I made some baby shower gifts and here they are! a set of 6 burp cloths and a set of 4 bibs. These are for my cousin and his wife, they are expecting a boy.




And my cousin loves motorcycles so I had to make this one! I know he will love it.

4 comments:

Karen Sherrill said...

Are the bibs made from a pattern? I really like what you did ;o). I am attempting to make braided rugs for Christmas so if you have any pointers on sewing them together let me know!!!

The Cherry Family said...

I've never sewn a rug before, I have crocheted rag rugs, it's a lot of work! It was a pattern I found in a craft magazine, it was super easy!

Angie said...

Amanda, You did a fantastic job on those bibs and burp cloths! They were so nice and thick. Great patterns and material. You are awesome. Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

You have so much talent and I love seeing you projects. Thanks for sharing.~jr