On New Year's day we did our first water change with the aquarium. Steven used his siphoning technique and remembered how much he hated the taste of sea water! eww...
Overall the water change went pretty smooth. I am sure after a few months we will be pros at this. We have to do 10 gallons every other week. One more note on the aquarium, we are getting 10 fish on Tuesday! Very exciting!!

And now that I am all finished with knitting gifts, my fingers have been itching... I need to sink my needles into something new! I am going to try this fair isle pattern it's called Fake Isle because it only uses 2 colors. It will be my first time trying this technique, I am excited!

I am also going to be sewing another apron and I am sewing pj pants for William. And I haven't scrapbooked since Easter, so I have about 240 pictures coming in the mail any day for me to play with... Fun in the craft room!!!
The boys are enjoying the gift cards that my grandma V sent... Thanks, they love spending 'their own' money and picking out what they want!! Love you!
Next week our normal lives take over and we will be busy once again!! Until then...
Happy New Year!!
1 comment:
Hi Amanda! Thanks for all the blogging you do, I sure do enjoy reading it! The Fake Isle caps you've been knitting look like quite a challenge to me, they're very pretty. So is that apron you made. I used to wear aprons all the time, so did our mothers, but I never do anymore. When I joined 4-H at the age of 10, I made a pinafore.We girls all had one, it was very pretty and protected our clothes real good. Glad the boys liked their gift cards. Love you! Gram V Ann
Post a Comment