

Our sweet little plum tree made it through the storm.




I can't say the same for our spruce tree.

We had friends come for the night last night that didn't have power so there was a camp out in the living room. A LOT of people still don't have power and the companies are saying it could be Saturday when everything is back to normal. Our friends still don't have power but were lucky enough to get into a hotel, with an indoor pool, Very exciting for them! My parent's don't have power and got to listen to trees falling all around them last night. When I talked to them this morning mom said that the trees didn't hit anything. Another thing to be thankful for!
1 comment:
Okay...I'm so excited!!!...I am going to join The Biggest Loser at our local YMCA...we will work out twice a week as a group with a trainer and have a challenge and weigh-in on Thursdays...I start Feb. 8th!!! I think I will either post how many(extra) times I go to the gym or my weight loss...what do you think?...anyway I just wanted to share ;o).
Post a Comment