Here is what I have been up to the past couple of weeks.
- My favorite Will is growing too fast for his jammies, so I thought I would be thrifty and sew him some new ones... I got this fabric from my grandma D long long ago.
- I have had ichy fingers since Christmas so I have been knitting, my favorite slouchy hat, and a log cabin blanket, it is a good way to use up all my extra balls of yarn. And I am so excited, I just ordered 4 knitting books with some ebay money and they should be here next week!!! A late Christmas for me!
- And my creative juices have been flowing. I have been reading too many blogs and now I am spray painting everything! The once gold mirror above our tv... Berry red. I hope to glue this C in the center of the mirror. My once blonde wood side table is now java brown. The white sewing table will be next. Hopefully by the time I am finished with those I will be able to start the laundry room.
- And the bad thing about this blog is... I have NO desire to scrapbook! I am way behind. I ordered 240 pictures of the boys from this past year and I have been scrapbooking like crazy! I will share some of my favorite pages with you some time!!







5 comments:
I had no idea you could knit the log cabin...Love the spray painted mirror...make sure to show us the finished project ;o) I want to see it with the C... walking has been...well not happening. I am apparently a wimp when it comes to cold weather...you see up unitl last week it has still been light jacket weather ;o)...but as soon as this cold front is over I will be at it again.
busy bee!!! I forgot to look... how is the walking? Can't wait for you to post scrapbook pages!!!
Now-now...don't go changing everything in your house before my next visit! Just kidding! ~jr
The C is turning into much more work then expected... I thought hot glue would stick it but after I hung the mirror, the C came crashing down! Now I am waiting for another glue to dry
Spray painting is so addictive. It's amazing how quickly you can transform things with it.
Post a Comment