Monday, March 9, 2009

Andrew is 3!!

What a day! Yesterday we had Andrew's Bug Birthday Party! We ended up with 7 boys! The rest of the kids were unable to come b/c of sickness. Here are the details...

Daddy and William decorated the driveway



This is over the kitchen table. I tried to place bugs all over the house.



Our dirty cupcakes with worms




The weather was PERFECT! The boys went on a bug hunt in the back yard. I had hidden about 100 little plastic bugs all over the yard.



I think this was Andrew's favorite part. He loved it when everyone sang to him!


And some of his gifts.

Today was actually Andrew's birthday. I thought it would be fun if Daddy took off work and we let Andrew decide what we did. Our first stop, the park to feed the ducks.



I bet you can't guess what Will and daddy are doing... They are dinosaurs (the ones that like to butt heads. You will have to ask William)


William has gotten so brave. He will go down the fire pole now! And this is Andrew hidding from Grammy.




After the park, we had lunch at McDonald's and played in the playland. Then home to nap time.

We needed our energy for phase two of Andrew's Day. Our first stop, Fun City.


Our second stop... Chuck E Cheese... Basically the same place as fun city, just more video games. Believe me, I tried to talk him out of it, bribing with the toy store did NOT work, he wanted to go to CEC and nothing would change his mind!

We also stopped at the new Target and Andrew got to spend some birthday money from GGV. You'll never guess what he bought... MORE BUGS!!
Finally we are home and so tired! What a day!! What a big boy!

1 comment:

BlueCastle said...

That all looks like a lot of fun! Were you worn out by the end of it? :) Love the dirty, wormy cupcakes. Perfect treat for a party of boys.