Tuesday, March 31, 2009

compost

On Wednesday Steven picked up some compost for the garden. The boys were so excited to help unload the truck. Even Blaine enjoyed the dirt!


The boys picked some flowers for me from the neighbor's yard. I found out yesterday that Blaine will not be coming on Wednesdays any more. He will be spending more time with is great grandma. I haven't told the boys yet, I know they are going to be disappointed.


Andrew liked helping shovel

And William liked to show his muscles with the wheel barrel.


This weekend we had lots of family in town. My sister and Dylan stayed with us. The boys had so much fun! Dylan kept asking to take a bath so we stuck them all in.
It was so great getting to spend time with them and see my grandparents. We spent Sunday at mom and dad's house with aunts and uncles and cousins. They boys had a great time bug hunting and enjoying the great outdoors!

1 comment:

Chambers Family said...

Very good picture...I can't believe they are all smiling =)