I am excited to show you Andrew's sweater vest! I just have to knit around the arm holes and it will be finished... best of all... IT FITS!!! I can use the same pattern for William, I just need to make it longer.
I have been so inspired lately by some blogs about thrifting and on Saturday I was able to go to some flea markets and this is what I found... The cherry & robin canister, I'm all about Cherry's ya know! It cost only $4!! and I also got this white enamel pot with blue trim... $5! I am planning on using it when I make laundry soap.
Andrew's party is this weekend so I have been working on that too! Here is his 'bug' birthday hat. I just hot glued pom poms on to pipe cleaners and then hot glued them to the hat. Now each kid can be a bug! I think there may be 13 kids at his party.
And as the weather gets warmer, we will be spending more time outside, chalking up the driveway! We love to draw with chalk!
Andrew's caterpiller and William's praying Mantis
It's going to be warmer tomorrow, I am sure we will have more outdoor pictures to share!






3 comments:
Wow, Amanda... the vest looks GREAT!!! Love your thrift shop finds, too... I can't wait to get to NW Arkansas... I miss all the great antique malls ;o).
Sure enjoy all your blogs and pictures of the kids! The vest is beautiful (or should I say handsome) You would all look nice in that color vests. Your cardigan reminds me of the first one i tried to make, it was HUGE! A friend took it apart and made one that fit me! I never tried it again. Love you Gram V
Hey great vest!
And the boys drawings are excellent!
Post a Comment