Monday, August 17, 2009

Best table makeover EVER!

On Friday I headed out for some thrifting/garage saling... ALONE! And I found this end table at the goodwill... $7! I is exactly what I wanted, see the lower shelf... perfect place to store current knitting projects don't you think!? Anyway it needed some paint and I am getting tired of painting everything black so how about blue!

Here it is before...


After 2 coats of BRIGHT blue... (during)


AFTER... I distressed the cornered and rubbed a dark wood stain over the whole thing.

I LOVE IT! It is sitting between our two dark red chairs and looks perfect. I will take another picture tonight. So what do you think? I think blue is my new favorite color and this is my new favorite table!!

6 comments:

windyday said...

You could make that a business! I bet you could turn that around and make a big profit!

Chambers Family said...

Wow! What a cute table...now!

JJ said...

Absolutely drooling over here! BeeUtiful!!! Love it...will you make me one?!

Anonymous said...

You can do anything you put your mind to!!! It's very cute!~jr

Karen Sherrill said...

Love It!!! The price and the color!!!

Tess said...

Gosh where do you get all rhis cool stuff?
vanessa