Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer's ending

Summer is coming to an end for us. School will be starting for both boys next week. William in Kindergarten and Andrew in KDO (only on Thursdays). I am still not ready, but I have realized that my William is growing up and I need to start letting go. So the big K is the first step in this process for me, and I am taking it kind of hard, William though, William is completely ready! He tells me, I will not miss you momma, I am going to have so much fun learning! Even though my feelings are a tiny hurt, it is a relief. He is excited!

So here we are at the Hamilton's again! Their house is still for sale and there is still no new baby!


Everyone enjoying watermelon!




Getting ready for a swim race!


The perfect picture of a cannon ball!


Sliding fun




Andrew is learning to swim without floaties!!


More diving board fun!




And here he is, Andrew swimming! His arm is up because he is a submarine. Pretty silly.

2 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Great action shots!

Hamilton Family said...

You are getting really good with the camera, for sure!!!!! Thanks for the memories:-)