

Here is my most distressed chair. I noticed my first chair wasn't too distressed but by the time I got to the fourth I was going a little sandpaper crazy!

And here is the boy ready for his first big day of Kindergarten! He had a great day! Here are some of the comments from the day... 'There were so many kids on the playground, i've never seen so many!' 'All the other kids got to use a tray and get food put on it for lunch. I really don't want you to send lunch for me again.' 'I got a little sad when I was waiting in the long line for them to call my name' (that last one was b/c he was waiting for us to pick him up in the car line)

Here is not a first but a second... Those of you who knew us before we moved knew our lovely gray cat Elwood. He ran off soon after we moved here. Recently this kitty has been hanging around and will run in the garage and steal dog food when we open the door. He looks EXACTLY like Elwood! He is a kitten though so we know it's not him. It is so weird!!

After school we got to enjoy the pool again while Vanessa went to a Dr. Appointment... And I've got news... The baby will be here next Thursday!! So exciting!

3 comments:
Your table and chairs look GREAT! Everyone is right... you are the Queen of spray paint ;o). Glad Will had a good first day of school ;o).
Have you named the cat yet? If you name it, you claim it =) The table and chairs look really good. Can't wait to see them in person.
I love hearing what William had to say. That is too cute. Was he sad because he was going home or because he missed you?
What news about William’s first day!!!! He is such a great kid!!!
Oh…your table looks good enough to eat off—hahaha!!!~jr
Post a Comment