Thursday, August 13, 2009

farm town friends!

Yesterday morning we headed out to our friends' house to visit and we had such an adventure.

We started with feeding the goats...


Audrey came with us and she had so much fun seeing all the animals.


Julie told the boys that there were tadpoles in the the goats water so they started trying to catch them.


Andrew with a tadpole.

Unfortunately after this my camera's batteries died! But we also got to feed the chickens, ponies, and finally pigs. We are buying half a pig and saving our scraps for them. So I am sure we will be making more trips out there and I will have fresh batteries next time!


I have been working on two knitting projects for myself and have decided maybe I should just knit clothes for kids... every time I make something for myself it turns out huge! No Andrew is not wearing a blanket it is a vest for me...

2 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Which half of the pig are you buying?

The Cherry Family said...

it's split right down the middle, so the good half!