Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Latest projects

Well here are a few projects I have been working on. I am also really into sewing purses! I will post pictures of those later... some are Christmas presents!!
This first project was my friend Carri's idea. She wanted a removable pad with tags on it for her stroller. She and her husband are big Razorback fans, so this is what I came up with:

It's reversible!!! The Razorback side has tags and the ducky side is a soft fleece

BEFORE

AFTER




Last weekend my sister Kim and I drove to Springfield to help Crystal with some painting on Dylan's walls. These are the ideas she came up with. We worked about 8 hours but we got it done!! She had some great ideas!!!
This is above the crib




And this is on the biggest wall in the room.

Very cute!!



Here is a quick picture of the first time I used my Baggu bags! They are great!! They are very strong and they fold up great! I don't even notice them in my purse, www.baggubags.com


1 comment:

Norie and P.Daddy said...

Amanda, I am impressed you could be the next Martha Stewart