Sunday, November 4, 2007

SHARK!!!

Well I am going to say that the shark cut out or standee was the hit of the party! It had humble beginnings as a refrigerator box spray painted blue but it soon 'came to life'. First, Steven drew the outline and cut out the mouth opening. Then we started painting

My friend JR was the first to try it out on Friday night!

First we would have the kids play a game called 'Feed the Shark'. We had 3 beanbag fish that they would try to throw into his mouth. After their turn was over we took their picture inside his mouth.







Ok, at about this time the party was pretty much over and the kids were all outside playing. So I started asking the "Grown-ups" if they wanted their picture in the shark!
This is my sister Crystal

My sister Kim, with the BEST 'oh my gosh the shark has eaten me' face

Haley and Abby my two party helpers

Me

Three sisters

Grandma!!

Brian & Charity

the Shark Creator himself!

awww....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the kiss! You are two crazy parents!!!