Tuesday, November 20, 2007

William's First Concert

Hey all, this is Steven.

Here is a short video of William singing in his Worship & Arts Preschool group at church. This is the first time these kids have sung on stage. They sang three songs (this is the first) and William had a lot of fun. He waved to Mommy and Daddy at the beginning and the end and it was so cute! I ran the camera and Amanda watched and got all teary-eyed.

This is the first time we took video off our camera and put it on the computer, so we hope it looks OK (luckily for us, I am a computer genius - mwa ha ha!). If this works, watch out because Amanda might go a little crazy with posting videos! You've been warned...






Ok, now that we know how to do this... here is a short film I like to call 'spinning circles, an easy way to entertain mom'!




No comments: