William's party was a MAJOR success! Thank you to everyone that came! I didn't get to visit very much but it looked like everyone was having a great time, and I know the kids did!
I decided since we were having the garage decorated as under the sea that the kitchen could be our Island oasis.
This is the garage, after the party. I forgot to take before pictures. The blue is a vinyl wallpaper that looks like water. It covered 3 walls. There are realistic looking fish and handmade fish swimming in the 'water'
I had two sharks. They are 6 feet long. Pretty cool!
This was the area for the Fishing Game. we had a fishing pole with a big hook on it. You throw your hook over and you get a prize.
Kids playing the Feed the Shark game. See the next blog entry for details!
I decided since we were having the garage decorated as under the sea that the kitchen could be our Island oasis.
This is the garage, after the party. I forgot to take before pictures. The blue is a vinyl wallpaper that looks like water. It covered 3 walls. There are realistic looking fish and handmade fish swimming in the 'water'
I had two sharks. They are 6 feet long. Pretty cool!
This was the area for the Fishing Game. we had a fishing pole with a big hook on it. You throw your hook over and you get a prize.
Kids playing the Feed the Shark game. See the next blog entry for details!






1 comment:
Amanda You threw an Awesome party!!! you Rock
Post a Comment