Hello everyone! So sorry I haven't posted any pictures this week! Steven and I have been trying to upload a video of Williams singing debut, but it hasn't been working for us! He has next week off of work, so I asked him if he could work on this problem. Hopefully we will have video soon!
In the mean time, if you want to see some very cute video, you can see my nephew Dylan's page. The link is to the right.
Ok, back to William. He is in preschool worship on Wednesday nights at our church and they had their first concert on his birthday, the 7th. They sang three songs and it was so great! The age range of the kids was 3-5 years old. This is a must see video, especially if you are a fan of William (which I know you all are!).
Anyway, I better get back to the boys!
love you all! Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment