Well today is just one of those days that it is too cold to be outside for very long and the stores are all too busy to go and 'play' in. So Mommy to the rescue! She squashed
boredom with a single hop! Well that is what William thinks anyway! I am thinking 'oh my gosh I need to find something to do and fast! So today we painted with dough. A recipe I found in a
magazine and thought it looked fun...

My baby is growing up so fast!

The most exciting part about painting with dough is MAKING the dough! So I gave them each an apron and a
whisk and they mixed the dough...


We decided to make two colors... blue and green. After the mixing we (I) poured the mixture into squirt bottles and the painting began...

Basically you
squeeze it on the paper, and the boys found out that it doesn't taste very good!

Andrew has to say Cheese every time he sees the camera... I love the way he wrinkles his nose!
1 comment:
I love it!!!!!
Post a Comment