
Ok, I know this website is for pictures of the boys... but I just had to share these three things I have finished!! Above is my new hat. The pattern level is Intermediate and it was my first time trying that level. It only took me like 5 or 6 hours. I am in love with this hat! It is big enough to hold my big hair!

Ok, this is about the boys... these are stuffed crocheted sharks I made for them for Christmas. I got the pattern from Etsy.com and it was so easy, and they are super cute! Steven thinks William will love it!

And this last one is a scarf I have been working on for a long time... I started it last year and just kept putting it aside for more exciting projects. Well I promised Steven I would have it finished by Christmas and so here it is! Steven's Scarf, designed by Amanda!
No comments:
Post a Comment