Sunday, December 2, 2007

Growing up!

Hello Everyone! Steven and I have been trying to get some videos uploaded. For some reason it just doesn't want to work for us! We have tried other sites like YouTube and it still doesn't work. We finally got one uploaded last night, and it is a cute one!

Friday afternoon we were playing in the garage because it was rainy outside. They just had to wear their hats, scarves and gloves. I made the hats and scarves last spring and I giggle every time they wear them. They are so cute! I think they look like little elves.





Well it's offical. My baby William is now a kid. He is way too big for his car seat so yesterday we moved him up to a booster, and of course I had to take pictures to share with you!


He is so excited about his new seat! He and daddy had to go for a ride to try it out


There is a good thing about William wanting to be a big kid, he wants to help with everything!
Yesterday he vaccumed his room, helped with dinner and tried doing the dishes for the first time. I know, I need to enjoy it while I can!!

Monkey see monkey do! Andrew has to help too!


Ho Ho Ho!


If you haven't clicked on the link below, check it out! It is SO funny!!!!

No comments: