Wednesday, December 5, 2007

craft projects

here are two of the projects I have been working on... first I have really started to enjoy sewing! I found this pattern on the Internet for a purse and it went down hill from there! I have made several of these purses, different patterns and I also made a smaller version. This is the one I made for myself. The others are for gifts... so they are not pictured...
There are two pockets inside...


For some reason this year William has been talking about ginger bread men a lot. I really don't like the way the cookies taste and I wanted something more permanent so I also found this pattern in a magazine... They are made of felt, with a pipe cleaner inside so that he is bendable! Very cute! Hand stitched on the outside and craft paint used for accent. I didn't have white so I used yellow. William really likes that he can bend the arms and legs...


Well after I took this picture, I dropped the camera and now the flash doesn't work! So I will be making some calls tomorrow to see if I can find a place that can fix it. So there probably won't be any pictures uploaded for a while, but maybe MAYBE we can get some more videos...




No comments: